How important is Alexa ranking?
Alexa ranking helps webmaster and advertisers to see the estimated marketing potential of any website. It shows the global and country wise ranking, so the end user can see the actual (may be estimated) visitors of the website. If the website raking is below one million (1,00,000) then the data will be 90% accurate (as per trend). Alexa ranking doesn't calculate the website worth, it just shows the ranking based on the visitors.
What is the Alexa Ranking and why we need to check?
Alexa is founded in 1996. Alexa ranking is based on 3 months of the traffic data collected from its toolbars. The toolbar (browser extension) is downloaded around 10 million.We have the following reason why we need Alexa ranking
- Top Search keywords with Search Traffic
- Visitors engagement with bounce rate and daily visitor count.
- Visitors ranking based on global and country wise.
- Related Websites
Alexa ranking? with our tool
Alexa Checker by allwebvalue.com for the website (google.com) can show you the following data:
- Global Rank: The rank of the website that is being analyzed relative to all other websites in the world(above image is showing google.com ranking).
- Reach: How many different people visit the website.
- Country: The country with the highest percentage of visitors.
- Country Rank: The rank of the website in that country.
- Change: How the ranking of the site has either deteriorated or improved.